Nutrition Facts Calculator

I am a stickler for reading nutrition labels. I think it is the single most important factor in the decisions you make at the supermarket.

My recipes always include healthful, fresh, whole foods that steer clear of ingredients like "high fructose corn syrup" and "enriched flour".  Yet, I wanted to figure out a way to create a Nutrition Facts label for my recipes so that I could count things like calories, fat grams and carbohydrate content per serving.

This is why I was so thrilled to find SparkRecipes.com

Here is a link to their recipe calculator:
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

This online calculator produces a custom nutrition facts label for your recipe... Soooo exciting! It is especially helpful for those who make reasonable portion sizes a priority.



Bon AppeTWEET,
Stephanie

Comments